Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Guess now it's official!

I'm happy to report that my meeting today with one of my Deans went very well, and she advised me to officially "accept" my offer. We have a follow-up meeting next week to discuss the courses Disney offers (I've already had two pre-approved for major credits), but the important thing to note is that I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!

Here's something interesting to look at while waiting for your purple folder or for my next post ;) - MiceAge has an article today detailing the layoffs happening around Disneyland and Disney World. The article also mentions how John Lasseter & family frequently make trips to the park to stay in the Disneyland Dream Suite, an apartment made for Walt that was not completed before his passing, located in New Orleans Square. The Lasseters spend full days in the park, riding attractions and watching shows like any other guests. Can you IMAGINE having a perk like that in your contract?

1 comment:

  1. What role did you get and which program (Fall or FA?)? Congrats!

    ReplyDelete