Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A few more questions and what's coming up next!

I've gotten a few more questions today and was going to combine them with a post on how the meeting with the Dean went. However, I've decided to save the school information for a later and more informative post! So, here's a few more questions people have been asking:

When did you interview so I can know when to expect my letter?
Here's the deal - everyone's application is different. Depending on what you applied for, when you interviewed, your recruiter, and a ton of other factors, you never know when you're going to receive your letter. I recently talked to someone who was interviewed right after me, with the same interviewer, and has yet to receive a letter. There's no obvious pattern to the batches Disney's sending out.

What hotel are you going to be working at?
I don't know! Although we find out our specific roles once accepted into the program, we don't find out where we are until check-in.

I hope to post the school information blog early next week. Look out for a post this weekend where I review some great Disney documentaries!

No comments:

Post a Comment