Saturday, June 27, 2009

I don't really have a title.

One thing about the college program: you will be tired all the time. And that applies to me right now. I don't even go out to clubs like a lot of people here do, and I'm always so tired. 40+ hours a week, plus two classes, is a lot to endure. Work has been good so far; I had a rocky time last week because I got sick and called out, something I didn't want to do at all during my program. But an important piece of information I've learned lately is this: things happen. You can't control everything. People sleep in, people get sick, and these things are unevitable.

In other news, I really wanted to post this: if you have a car, bring it. I don't have a driver's license, and it is incredibly difficult to get around. American Coach, the company that runs the buses for the College Program, is unfortunately not the most reliable means of transportation. If you are like me, and must take the buses when you get down here, make sure you always plan ahead, and take the earlier bus than you think you need.

Alright, I think it's time for bed. I'm just so tired. Have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment