Sunday, May 17, 2009

Are we there yet?

It has been so long since I've updated my DCP blog and talked with those of you going to the program and checking in when I am. I feel so out of the loop with the Skyping, private jokes, and vlogging. School has been really frustrating, time-consuming, and, at times, rewarding. I'd rather not talk about it, but it's time to look ahead to my excited next seven months in the Happiest Place on Earth!

My credit with school has been worked out, my On-Boarding Paperwork is finished, and my bags are packed. I leave tomorrow for a long car trip to Florida. I should be there around midday Tuesday, and have just enough time to put myself together before the Meet and Greet dinner! If you don't know what I look like, check my Facebook or Twitter for a picture of me.

I'm so excited to see all of you, and thrilled that the time is finally here to begin making magic! TTFN - ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment