Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Clash of the Deans

While the application process and waiting for my glorious purple folder was difficult, I have to say that the most difficult thing about preparing to go down to Disney is working it out with my college.

I had a second meeting with my Advisement Dean yesterday to discuss classes, and she expressed her disapproval at their courses in relation to the ones here, and did not sound very optimistic about the whole thing. There is some light at the end of the tunnel, however - my Hospitality and Tourism Dean knows how important this program is to me, and approved a course at Disney taking the place of a course for my degree, as well as the internship credit. These are things my Advisement dean doesn't agree with. They're supposed to meet with each other to discuss this, but it's causing some stress, I'll admit.

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest. Have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment